Be Welcome, Here you can find all my downloads, I hope you have the best experience in this Web Blog and back here later :) ~MasterGaming

segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2016

WARMODE - Mega Hacks (RELEASE)

Hey guys, first of all, thanks for the 50 likes on my video. There is the release, as I promised.


NOTES: 
  • You can't disable spam - This is a way to promote my channel.
  • Money hack got removed.
  • To use MassKill, you must teleport to a specieft place - Just press Y.
FEATURES:

- Change name, clan and score
- Spam ( You can't disable xD )
- ESP names
- Unlimited ammo
- Teleport to enemy
- Movement Speed
- MassKill
- FoV
- Money
- Fly
- SpeedHack (same as CE)
- Dev Spawn
- Super Jump
- Players Info: Displays the name, position, clan and weapon of the others players.




Before Download, please, support me by clicking on this ADs:

password:mastergaming



Compartilhar:
← Mensagem mais recente Mensagem antiga → Página inicial

4 comentários:

Followers

Total of Views