Be Welcome, Here you can find all my downloads, I hope you have the best experience in this Web Blog and back here later :) ~MasterGaming

sábado, 28 de novembro de 2015

BeGone - MultiHack for 1.8.3.9

BeGone - MultiHack for 1.8.3.9

Hey Guys, Today I'm going to share a MultiHack that I made for the version 1.8.3.9.
This is not the trainer V4, I made this because I'm having problems with the trainer V4 and I decided to make this one until I'm solving the problems with the trainer.
So, There we go.

functions:
  • Anti-Kick
  • Money Hack
  • No Recoil
  • Infinite Buy Time
  • AFK Hack
  • Knife
  • Speed
  • Grenade Hack
note: 
  • This works with the 1 Hit Kill for All Weapons trainer
  • This works with the WallHack(ESP) By 12Glitch13, with the older WallHack, with Firefox and Chrome.


Image


Video
(Coming Soon)


Before Download, please support me by clicking on this ADs:

password: mastergaming

you can download the 1 Hit Kill for All Weapons Trainer here:

password: mastergaming




Compartilhar:
← Mensagem mais recente Mensagem antiga → Página inicial

2 comentários:

Followers

Total of Views